- Availing of the application Form and registering the candidate does not guarantee admission to Sharon’s Public School.
- The Application Form must be submitted to the school office , on the specified dates. Both parents must accompany the candidate for submission of the application Form, verification of the documents and for meeting the Principal.
- All the Original Documents should be produced at the time of submission of the application form.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to see that the Application Form is complete in all respects. Incomplete / illegibly written / overwritten / lack of supportive documents or certificates will lead to rejection of the Application Form. False documents / incorrect information found at any time, even after admission, will debar the candidate from getting admission or pursuing studies in the school.
- One recent passport size photo of the candidate and two passport size family photos [Father, Mother and Candidate] must be submitted with the application Form.
- All documents submitted at any time will become the property of the school and will not be returned.
- Selection of the candidate will be done by a committee. No correspondence will be solicited regarding selection and admission of the candidates. Any recommendation, use of influence [direct or indirect], offer of donation etc. will lead to the cancellation of the application form/Admission of the candidate.
- If selected, admission must be taken within the time given for admission. Thereafter the candidate will forfeit the chance for admission.
Documents Required at the time of Admission:
- Photostat copies of the following are to be attached with the Application Form.
- Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation or Panchayat.
- Proof of Residence [anyone] :
- Ration Card (B) Election Id (C) Current Landline Telephone Bill (D) Current Electricity Bill.